Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~: M H O :~ I Close My EYES....! ! ! ! !

 

Ethics
Tips on Ethics
Philosophy
Tips on Philosophy
Positive Attitude Tips
Tips on Positive Attitude Tips
Recipes & Food and Drink
Tips on Recipes Food and Drink
Weight Loss
Tips on Weight Loss



I close my eyes !!!




I close my eyes, once again it's you that I clearly see
In the moonlit darkness, simply amazed by your beauty
Another nite has fallen, once again you are so far away
In the shadows so dark, so quietly I begin to pray




I close my eyes, once again I see your smile so sweet
You have a certain way, your love has made my life complete
Another night does descend, once again the tears I must fight
All alone once more, still struggling just to survive the night





I close my eyes, once again your voice echoes in my head
With a heart so heavy, I listen to every word you have said
Another night closes in, once again silence is all that I hear
In this place so barren, wishing I could bring you so near





I close my eyes, once again it's your touch I long to feel
Too long it has been, still hard to believe this is all so real
Another night I must face, once again how will I make it thru
Without you I am empty, I am nothing, I simply love you





I open my heart, once again it's your love that over-flows
My heart once so sad, now so happy because it's me you choose
Another night now a memory, once again a new day does wait
I close my eyes, so proud to be in love with you, my soulmate






   

   


click here

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit Our WebSite : http://www.MumbaiHangout.Org
                  : http://www.mastchulbule.com/

Our Friends Network: http://www.nayidosti.com/home.php

See Us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MumbaiHangOut

To Subscribe Get Emails from us click http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/MumbaiHangOut

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------
This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment