Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~: M H O :~ RE: M H O :~ Re: I Love My India...My appeal to all Indians....... Tuli..

 

Good morning all Indian brother's I am salient member of MHO group since last 2years member I saw when something happen in our mother land every ONE MHO member given good suggestion NICE comments when I read I feel proudly I am Indian, because our unity is a super power  for our country enemies,

 

 Today Morning I read one of member Abdul waheed  comments A APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS REALLY I Want to give appreciated to Mr. waheed, HE WRITE EVERY SINGLE WORD TRUE AND FACT WE MUST ACCEPT OUR INDIAN BROTHER WORDS.,

 

Today is not a small day JUDGMENT DAY for all Indians every Indian want to see true result what every court given result every want to accept I hope result 100% good I hope so,

We are one 1 country BHARAT our unity, our constitution law  mention for every religion respects,. Dr. Bheemrao ambadkar written constitution book related all communities given respect., I hope today our government must be accept the result and follow as per court order.,

 

I wish him all members make peace harmony., and accept the result.,

Mera bharat mahaan

Jai hind

 

Respectfully

Mohammed Shafiuddin (shafik)

Electrical engineer

 

From: MumbaiHangOut@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MumbaiHangOut@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Abdul Waheed
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:35 AM
To: My Group; mumbai hang out; BooN; Chessil Ramapuram; !!<o>!! Princedev !!<o>!!; Rachna; ‼◊‼ ANUJ ‼◊‼; Deevil Angel; kritarthpatel; sejal; Sweet Sour; cute girl; Nitz; Bharat Raval; Munira Bombaywala; Deepak Punjabi; jaydeep.kothari; Ms Usha Mathur; shailendra singh; tuli tuli
Subject: ~: M H O :~ Re: I Love My India...My appeal to all Indians....... Tuli..

 




 

Chhoro kal ki baathen kalki baath puraani naya daur hain likhenge hum milkar naee kahaani.

 

Hum Hindustani

--- On Wed, 29/9/10, tuli tuli <tuli@mumbaihangout.org> wrote:


From: tuli tuli <tuli@mumbaihangout.org>
Subject: I Love My India...My appeal to all Indians....... Tuli..
To: "My Group" <MumbaiHunGama@yahoogroups.com>, "mumbai hang out" <mumbaihangout@yahoogroups.com>, "BooN" <boon119@gmail.com>, "Chessil Ramapuram" <chessilcherian@gmail.com>, "!!<o>!! Princedev !!<o>!!" <princedev@mumbaihangout.org>, "Rachna" <rachna@mumbaihangout.org>, "‼◊‼ ANUJ ‼◊‼" <anuj@mumbaihangout.org>, "Deevil Angel" <angelsdeevil@gmail.com>, "kritarthpatel" <kritarthpatel@mumbaihangout.org>, "sejal" <sejaldatar@gmail.com>, "Sweet Sour" <swtsr8@gmail.com>, "cute girl" <mecutegirl1234@gmail.com>, "Nitz" <kurnenitin@gmail.com>, "Abdul Waheed" <abdul_waheed1970@yahoo.com>, "Bharat Raval" <b_raval11@yahoo.com>, "Munira Bombaywala" <munira.bombaywala@yahoo.com>, "Deepak Punjabi" <indigoblue2005@yahoo.com>, "jaydeep.kothari" <jaydeep.kothari@gmail.com>, "Ms Usha Mathur" <usha@nipfp.org.in>, "shailendra singh" <shailendrakumarsingh_et@yahoo.co.in>, "Ajith" <Twinklestaruae@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 29 September, 2010, 1:18 PM

 

Image removed by sender. Gun Making Industry in the Philippines



My Appeal To all Indians..........

I lv My India....
Ye Shabd mere man me har waqt ek dhun ki tarah bajte rahate hain
aur ye sirf kuchh shabd nahi balki mere dil ki aawaaz hai jo
shbdon me yoon nikalti hai.
Meri tarah shayd aap sabhi ke dil se bhi ye awaaz aati hogi......
Aaj ka din ek etihaas rachne wala hai..
Ayodhya mamale
par aaaj ke din faisla aana hai...
Lekin aaj pata nahi man me bahut si shankaaayen ubhar kar aa rahi hain...
lekin main apne man ki shankaaon ko khud par haavi nahi hone dena chaahti
esliye apne sabhee deshwaasiyon se appeal karti hoon ki es baare jo bhi faisla ho uska samman karen....
aur desh ki ekta aur akhandta ko banaaye rakhe me
apna poora sahyog de.....
Kanoon jo bhi faislaa de use shanti ke saath apnaaye..
Kisi ke bahkaave me aa kar koi galat kaam me
galat taaakaton ka saath na den...
Ye desh hum sabka hai chahe koi Hindu ho ya Muslim....
Humaara desh hum sabko bahut pyaara hai
Hum es par kisi tarah se koi
aanch na aane dege
Yahi hum sabka sankalp hona chaiye.....

Agar aap log meri es baat se sahmat hai to plz
es mail par apna reply do shabdon me jaroor kijiye
taaki dunia ko pata chale ki
Hindustaan ek hai...

yahaan bhaichara dilon me basta hai.
Yahaan Dharm, Jaaati aapas ke Pyaar aur bhaichaaare me
rukaawat nahi hai aur na ho sakti hai...
Mere saath sab mil kar boliye...
JaiHind....
We Love our Country...
Tuli..






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit Our WebSite : http://www.MumbaiHangout.Org
                  : http://www.mastchulbule.com/

Our Friends Network: http://social.mumbaihangout.org/home.php

To Subscribe Get Emails from us click http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/MumbaiHangOut

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------
This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment