Sunday, October 31, 2010

~: M H O :~ A Mothers Hands ......That taught me to LOVE

 



We are now On facebook Would you guys mind coming
at http://www.facebook.com/MumbaiHangOut
 
Wallpapers PhotoShop Tutorials Glitter/Doll Sign Guinness World Records
Exciting Videos
 
Movie/Trailers ON LINE FM Subscribe To Us

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org


Coffee
Tips on Coffee
Diabetes
Tips on Diabetes
Computer Hardware
Tips on Computer Hardware
Love Or Lust - Find Out
Love Or Lust - Find Out ?
Photography
Tips on Photography

A Mothers Hands These are the hands.....That taught me to love

.: Cute Girl :.

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Hands that are worn, a little tired, and say so much about how to care and love. My mother's hands...

.:
Cute Girl :.

Hands that know just how to move and create. Hands that have held many a heart. My mother's hands...

.:
Cute Girl :.

Hands that scrubbed many a kitchen counter, sink and floor so clean you could eat off of them.My mother's hands...

.:
Cute Girl :.

Hands that prepared 1324 side dishes for every holiday, because in the end, it is all about the side dishes My mother's hands...

.:
Cute Girl :.

Hands that have held other peoples hands as they died and that held even tighter to those of the people who loved them.My mother's hands...

.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that held me up high higher and higher till I touched the sky

.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that would lovingly wipe the tears from my cheeks When I fell off my bike


.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that would tickle my side till I'd wiggle and giggle and laugh till I cried

.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that dressed me up warm they'd button and tuck to keep me safe from the storm

.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that now need my care as I bathe her and dress her and brush her gray hair

.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that once were so mighty they now need my help to button her coat

.:
Cute Girl :.

These are the hands that I'm happy to hold to keep her from harm and to ward off the cold

.:
Cute Girl :.

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org
Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.OrgVisit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org



click here

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit Our WebSite : http://www.MumbaiHangout.Org
                  : http://www.mastchulbule.com/

Our Friends Network: http://social.mumbaihangout.org/home.php

To Subscribe Get Emails from us click http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/MumbaiHangOut

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------
This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment