Friday, February 25, 2011

~: M H O :~ Amazing Ginger



Ginger contains anti viral, anti toxic, and anti fungal properties, and is used for the prevention of and treatment against the common cold.
So I Kiss You
Ginger acts as an antihistamine and Aids in the treatment of allergies.
So I Kiss You
Ginger displays anti inflammatory properties and can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and various other muscular disorders.
So I Kiss You
The chemical components of the root are instrumental in inhibiting the biosynthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for causing inflammation.
So I Kiss You
Thus the root has proven to be a highly effective form of treatment, in some cases, even more so than the NSAID's that are traditionally prescribed.
So I Kiss You
So eating ginger may help to prevent Cancer and aging disorders.
So I Kiss You
Ginger contains special enzymes responsible for catalyzing the proteins in your food, thus aiding in digestion and the prevention of cramps.
So I Kiss You
Good for those with constipation!
So I Kiss You
The ancient Greeks used to eat ginger after a large meal, In order to ease the digestion process.
So I Kiss You
Ginger has proven to help lower your cholesterol Levels and prevent the formation of blood clots.
So I Kiss You
As a mood enhancer, ginger's cineole content May help contribute to stress relief.
So I Kiss You
Also used for migraine headache.
So I Kiss You

Ginger can also be used for reducing toothache and the discomfort which arises due to the infection in the upper respiratory tract due to its antibacterial and antifungal nature.

So I Kiss You

Chewing on fresh ginger,, Can help freshen the breath.

So I Kiss You
Being a warming herb, ginger can help knock out a fever. This property also makes it effective in stimulating circulation of the blood.
So I Kiss You
It can also help relax muscles around the blood vessels and is said to help prevent blood clots from forming. The warming effects make it a natural decongestant as well as an antihistamine, making it the perfect remedy for colds.
So I Kiss You
Some studies show that it can even help inhibit The replication of the herpes simplex virus.








 








click here

No comments:

Post a Comment